6 Group Classes ($300+)
Teach your dog the behaviors essential to surviving in NYC and gain training skills that will help you outside of the classroom!
In this urban-focused version of our basic manners class, you’ll learn how to improve your dog’s behavior around the home and on busy New York City streets. This class focuses on building skills learned in Puppy Kindergarten, Group Orientation or an Introductory Private Consult to set your dog up for successful and stress-free city living. Essential for all city dwellers, this class is appropriate for beginners as well as dogs who have had some training already.
DAYS & TIMES
Wednesdays: 7:45-8:45 PM
Sundays: 3:00-4:00 PM
View Prep School Class Calendar >>
NEW STUDENTS: CHOOSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING PLANS:
Prep School + Group Orientation ($330)
Prep School + Private Orientation at our Center ($460)
Prep School ($300)
• For dogs 5 months and older
• Prerequisite: Either Puppy Kindergarten or Group Orientation or an Introductory Private Session
• Flexible scheduling – begin as soon as your orientation is complete and come either once or twice a week
• 16 weeks to complete the 6 classes
• Dogs should have no aggression history. Not sure what that means? Email us!
• Vaccination requirements for this course below
• Proof of up-to-date Rabies Vaccine is required to participate.
• You may have your veterinarian email this to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring a hard copy to your orientation or first class.