Puppy Playtime: Supervised Indoor Playtime
$12 or FREE for members
Our structured 30-minute puppy playtime sessions are perfect for teaching and maintaining healthy play interactions with other dogs while also tiring out your puppy!
Puppy Playtime is for puppies 5 months and under; check out our private dog run, the School Yard, if your dog is over 5 months of age. Playtimes are held for between two and four puppies at a time. We separate by weight/play style as needed. First playtime is free. Want free, unlimited playtime? Become a member!
• First round of shots must have been completed at least 7 days prior to first visit; please either bring the appropriate proof of shots, or email this PDF to your vet and and ask them to email it to us. If your dog is over 4 months, we also need proof that he or she has received a rabies vaccine.
• RSVP required; we cannot accommodate drop-ins.
• Please bring some treats to playtime. We like to practice frequently breaking up play during puppy playtime, and we sometimes will suggest breaking up the action with treats. If your dog has any food allergies, please let us know when you arrive.
• If you are trying to sign up the day of the playtime and are getting prompted to join a waiting list, call us at 212-353-3647 to see if we can still fit you in.
• Click here to see a full schedule of upcoming playtimes.
DAYS & TIMES
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 6:00-6:30 PM
Saturday: 1:30-2:00 PM
Sunday: 2:00-2:30 PM
Please note the Puppy Playtime 5-Pack expires after 2 months. Prices do not include sales tax. Advance purchase is required. Cancellations made with fewer than 24-hours’ notice are non-refundable. Questions? Give us a call at 212-353-3647.
To find a playgroup for puppies in a different neighborhood or at a different time, please check out our Resources section, where we list other playgroups by date and location. If you have a playtime in NYC that you would like us to list, please email us!